Samsung has already updated all the best smartphones that qualify for Android 9.0 Pie, as well as the One UI package, a new, proprietary interface that replaced Samsung Experience.
Then she began publishing the update of the intermediate devices. Models such as Galaxy A8, Galaxy A8 Plus and Galaxy A9 2018 already had access to this update, and now the time has come Galaxy A7 2018.
The update comes almost a month after the South Korean giant opened a beta testing program for the new operating system version for this model. The distribution began for the first time in Russian territory and also contains the One UI interface with all the messages promised by the company, as well as the security package of February 2019.
Technical data – Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Super AMOLED 6.0 "FHD + screen (2220 x 1080)
- Eight core processor Exynos 7885a 2.2 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal storage
- Extension by microSD to 512 GB extra
- Dual SIM hybrid (nano + nano + nano + microSD)
- Main camera with three sensors: 24 + 8 + 5 MP (f / 1.7, f / 2.4 and f / 2.2)
- Front camera 24 MP (f / 2.0)
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5.0, microUSB, GPS
- NFC (depending on the market)
- The battery has a capacity of 3300 mAh
- Android 8 Oreo under the exclusive interface of the Samsung Galaxy family as an operating system
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Available colors: blue, black and copper
The update can be identified by the numbering A750FNPUU1BSC4 and is now available via OTA (over-the-air) for Russian devices, relevant models in the next few days. According to Samsung's own programs, the A7 2018 must have access to Pie on the territory of Brazil in April this year.