- Series A shares bounced across the board to welcome the "turning point" and capture the layout
- Review: Three major stock indices rose and Shanghai index rose 0.4% The concept of the shipbuilding system is strong.
- The A stock market opened, the Shanghai stock index lost 2800 again
- The Shanghai index rose 1.45% and returned to 2800 points.
- Review: Both cities fell low and the Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.6% Gold sector bounced back from the market.
- See the entire story in Google News