- China becomes the second largest United Nations-funded country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: by fulfilling the obligations of developing countries towards the United Nations
- The United Nations has officially decided on part of the budget: the Chinese super Japanese rose to the second Sina.com
- United Nations budget participation rate outperforms Japan to take the second channel 8 News and Current Affairs
- Japan's participation in the UN budget is the first one that has been overtaken by the Chinese media: it is harder to enter the country.
- China is becoming the second largest UN country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responding to Sina.com
- See the entire story in Google News