- Ma June: Issuance of perpetual bonds to supplement banking capital promotes healthy development of the capital market – News China Securities Network
- Media: BOC intends to issue more than 40 billion yuan of unlimited bonds and is expected to become the first approved institution to view Wall Street.
- Financial Committee: Investigation of multi-channel support of commercial banks to supplement capital issues in order to promote the issue of perpetual bonds as soon as possible
- Note: can durable bonds take into account the reduction of the equity gap of Chinese commercial banks? reuters
- "The blood-filling" of the bank's big move has come, experts: perpetual bonds have important implications for unlisted banks in order to replenish their share capital.
- See the entire story in Google News