- Production in China is shrinking for the first time in two years in December
- The official PMI index for industry fell for the first time in 49.4 29 months.
- Activity of the Chinese index of purchasing managers in December 2018, National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- The official PMI index for industry in China fell below the glory level in December 2016. For the first time since July 2016.
- Analyst perspective: The official Chinese PMI indices for the industry fell in December in the shrinking zone Employment pressure or after the spring festival.
- See the entire story in Google News