- On the continent, 70% of housing prices in February reached the new lowest level of 10 months.
- In February, the new housing price index in China increased by 46 months, but the increase was 10 months, while the second market of second-hand housing stopped dropping and rebounded.
- New home prices in China accelerated in February on an annualized basis FT 中文 网
- New sales of private homes increased by 4.4% in February compared to the previous month
- A spokesman for the National Bureau of Statistics answered the question about the functioning of the national economy in January-February 2019. The National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- See the full story in Google News