GridHEALTH.id – Everyone seems to know yoga.
Although I’ve never done it and don’t know how to do it. at least know what yoga is.
Also read: Good news from Jokowi; “We can reduce the death rate from Covid-19”
The yoga movements are many and varied.
There are several difficult yoga movements that require some help from the trainer.
There is also yoga that is easy to do. But it is better always to accompany the instructor if you cannot master him perfectly.
Also read: Winner against the Corona virus, Donald Trump will kiss everyone
But there is yoga that is the easiest to do. Just listen to articles from GridHEALTH.id it can practice well and get four benefits.
Note, this yoga method is called autism therapy.
It doesn’t take long, just 20 minutes.
This yoga can also be done at home. Yes?
Also Read: In addition to Corona, the government has developed advanced plasma therapy as Covid-19 therapy for patients with moderate symptoms
1. Lie down on the floor with your hips against the wall.
2. Place your feet against the wall, making sure both feet are pointing vertically towards the ceiling.
3. When standing against a wall, consciously try to relax each part of your body.
Also read: WHO suddenly says blocking is not the solution, here’s why
4. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Maintain this position for at least 20 minutes.
5. To get out of the position, first bend your knees and move away from the wall.
Yoga poses tie your feet to the wall
Is it easy?
While easy to do, the benefits are fairly large and encourage women to do it on a regular basis.
Also read: 10 comorbidities that worsen Covid-19 infection can lead to death
* Helps stretch your lower back and hamstrings.
* It’s a great way to improve digestion and sleep.
* Helps soothe swollen feet and ankles caused by standing or sitting for long periods.
Also read: Vaccinations will be carried out in early November 2020, along with 160 million Indonesians who have received Covid-19 vaccine injection
* Considered a good exercise to relieve menstrual cramps.
I’ll just tell you this step won’t make us sweat.
Therefore, it is suitable for those who just want to relax their body.
Also read: WHO: Using herd immunity to combat Corona Virus is unethical
It is strongly recommended that you raise your legs and tie your feet to this wall for 20 minutes in the afternoon.
With this yoga, menstrual cramps will disappear.
Because the afternoon is the perfect time to relax after a busy day at the office and get ready for a night’s sleep.
But there is one thing to remember, if you have a history of glaucoma, high blood pressure, and hernias, you shouldn’t do this yoga exercise.
4 The priority is to overcome the increase in Covid-19 cases according to the WHO, no vaccine!
#HadaiCorona This article has been posted
nakita.id, with title; From this afternoon, lift your legs up and stick them regularly to the wall for 20 minutes, this unusual thing will be felt on the body, which often suffers.