Whatsapp keep notifying all smartphone users. The latest versions of the application not only show the main screen in dark mode, but also other options have been added, such as the ability to prevent joining the group, new emoji, as well as the ability to block calls using your fingerprint.
However, given the number of tools available to users, they can cause some crashes when using WhatsApp.
It turns out that the latest update of the application caused a headache for users who did not explain why their smartphone's battery ran out as quickly as usual.
The Reddit website reported bugs version 2.19.112 for iOS and claim that the WhatsApp update caused a serious and negative impact on the device's battery.
Android users have reported version 2.19.308 and have dealt with complaints in the said portal, finding no solution.
HOW TO CHECK THE WHATSAPP VERSION
- Access settings Go to the Battery menu
- Select "Show battery usage"
- Swipe quickly through the application list until you reach WhatsApp
- Go to Settings
- Select Battery
- Click the Use details button
● They warn you that a slice of panettone is 18 teaspoons of sugar
● How many times did Krillin die in the Dragon Ball anime?
● Lula da Silva: Justice declares its freedom after the Supreme Court ruling
● Prosecutor Domingo Pérez has been punished for making political statements
● You're looking for a job? Sunafil offers 54 vacancies with S / 6500 pay