Cairo – Lifestyle
– Chicken liver: 500 grams
– Onion: 1 grain (medium size, slices)
– Garlic: a large spoon (mashed)
– Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
– Salt: teaspoon (or as desired)
– Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
– Pomegranate molasses: half a glass
– Pietruszka: 2 spoons (finely divided / for decoration)
– Pomegranate: half a cup (for decoration / optional)
1. Preheat the oil in a pan over medium heat and mix the onions and garlic until moistened.
2. Add liver and heart for about 10 minutes until you get rid of all fluids.
3. Fry the salt, black pepper and my heart again until the ingredients overlap.
4. Add pomegranate molasses and a rosemary crown and adjust the taste according to your needs.
5. Fill the ingredients well, and then lift the pan from the fire and feet directly, sprinkled with chopped parsley and pomegranate.
Thank you for reading the news on how to prepare and prepare pomegranate with chicken liver pate on Bay 365 and inform that the content of the topic was written by Lifestyle and could be completely sent or quoted from him, and you can read and follow the innovations of this message from the source of the Lifestyle link and we are not responsible for the content of this topic. News with the best Happy Day wishes.