Popular French actor Alain Delon was diligently hospitalized. It is known that frequent migraine attacks have become the reason for hospitalization.
It turned out that he was examined and should leave the medical facility today.
Earlier, it was reported that on June 5, Bari Alibasov was poisoned with chemicals. The artist accidentally drank the tube cleaner. The media also wrote about the death of the musician, but his press secretary immediately denied. that the son of a Russian producer, Bari Alibasov, who is in intensive care after severely poisoned by internal organ burns, said that his father managed to drink the liquid for cleaning the pipes.