Wednesday , September 30 2020
Home / unitedstates / oxygen is produced and used on Mars and they don't know why

oxygen is produced and used on Mars and they don't know why



[ad_1]

NASA admitted that it "is trying to explain" why oxygen is produced and then consumed on Mars. Since then, the American space agency has been cheating on its collective heads.

nasa-oxygen-formed-used-mars-know_06

The reason for this is that NASA's own rover Curiosity, which cools on the Red Planet, returned some rather interesting data back to our light blue dot, showing that elevated methane levels were recorded, and NASA can't explain why. Tests have been conducted and completed to find out why these levels were so high, but NASA doesn't know why.

NASA's Curiosity rover "breathes" in the air on Mars, analyzes it and informs NASA what types of gases are detected. But something interesting was discovered – here on Earth some gas levels will increase and decrease as the seasons change, and something similar happens on Mars.

Mars air is mainly carbon dioxide, with 95% gas Curiosity inhales during its CO2 tests, while the remaining 5% is a mixture of argene, carbon monoxide, nitrogen and oxygen. NASA planned these gases over 12 months, and scientists noticed some anomalies in the amount of oxygen compared to other gases on Mars.

NASA explained: "In this environment, scientists have found that nitrogen and argon follow a predictable seasonal pattern, increasing and decreasing the concentration in the gale crater throughout the year relative to the amount of CO2 in the air. They expected oxygen to do the same. But it wasn't like that. Instead, the amount of gas in the air increased by up to 30% in spring and summer, and then dropped to levels predicted by known chemistry in the fall".

Buy at Amazon "data-src =" https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51ER-3OP+qL._SL160_.jpg "style =" width: 100%; maximum width: 100 pixels

T-shirt and sticker NASA Retro Vintage Space Shuttle

Today Yesterday 7 days ago 30 days ago

$ 17.99



* Prices last scanned on 11/20/2019 at 11:21 CDT – prices may be inaccurate, click to see the latest prices

[ad_2]
Source link