I looked through the transcript and pulled out the poems that must be seen from the President's speech. They are below.
1. "I love relationships and I love workers, and when I built buildings in New York, I built them only with unions. People don't understand that. I was exclusive. "
Donald Trump and relationships have become stable. I did not know that! And we will leave!
2. "Remember that – and remember that, Pennsylvania – you know that Pennsylvania has the best numbers they've ever had in this state's history, and for a very good reason, and you know what it is -" Hi, here I am. "
3. "This Shell Chemical Plant in Beaver County, Pennsylvania – I did very well here. Very good – how many points did we get? Does anyone know?"
4. "Unlike large windmills that destroy the value of everyone's property, kill all birds."
5. "No, we love natural gas and we love many other things."
Yes real, so real.
6. "I was a good builder. I built well. I loved to build. "
"I built well." — The president of the United States of America
7. "Don't worry about the rain, umbrellas work very well, especially when they are made in America."
Information for life!
8. "I love cranes. I love all kinds of trucks, even when I was four, my mother said, "You love trucks." "
9. "Yes. I've always loved trucks. I still do Nothing changes. Sometimes you know you can become president, but nothing changes. "
10. "We have many road blocks in this country where you have small claws that can stop the project. Small claws can keep it for years. And we break these little claws because we break them quickly. "
This is a metaphor, me think.
11. "He was tough. He was nasty, man. He was nasty. But then he said I wanted to do something wonderful and you were amazing. He ran Texas for about 14 years and did it well. "
12. "I think we look very good. I think we look good everywhere: in Ohio, North Carolina, and South Carolina in Florida. We just got numbers in Florida, we look fantastic good. "
This is the official speech in the White House! He can't be recognized by Trump campaign rallies, right?
13. "Today we have more employees working in the United States – almost 160 million than ever in the history of our country. Think about it, it's damn statistics. "
It is! That `s also true! But a bit confusing! There are more people employed than ever in the history of our nation, but so do we have more people in the country than ever before.
14. "It probably costs me $ 3 to $ 5 billion for the privilege of being – and I don't care less, I don't care. You know, if you're rich, it doesn't matter. You just want to do a great job. "
A quick scheme of the logic of this quote: being a President costs me a lot of money and I want you to know that → I don't care about losing a lot of money, even though I just mentioned it → I'm rich, so nothing matters → the key is good work. Yes, it all works. Continue!
15. "I have been sued for something called salary – salary. You never hear the word – no one has ever heard of it before. "
16. "They came back – now nobody is looking at Obama, who gets $ 60 million for a book, that's fine, although no one has ever had so much money for a book. Obama received $ 60 million – think about it, $ 60 million for a book. Nobody is looking – nobody is looking – but that's all for me, salary. "
17. "And what is presidential persecution because this thing costs me a fortune and I love it, OK? I love it because I make life so much better for other people. "
So it is not possible that Trump would violate the embarrassment clause because a) being a president "costs me a fortune" and b) because he loves being president. I understand!
18. "We build a lot of walls".
19. "If [Democrats] you came in, your fracturing disappeared, your coal disappeared, guys – I don't know what the hell you're going to do. You don't want to create widgets, right? You don't want to do – you want to learn how to make a computer, a small piece of things? You put it with your own big, beautiful hands, see. "
"Big beautiful hands." — The president of the United States of America.
20. "He intends to take these great hands, he will take this little small part. He goes home: "Alice, it's hard work." No, you want to make steel and you want to dig coal, and that's what you want to do. "
Big hands, small parts. They just don't go together !!! It's unnatural !!!
21. "I won this by 42 points, 42 points, West Virginia."
Very official. A lot presidential.
22. "I really think this time we have a good chance of winning Virginia, which is hard to win because, you know, there are people who may disagree with us, but I think we have a very good chance for Virginia, who has not won a Republican for a long time. "
Before Barack Obama's victory in Virginia in 2008, the last Democrat who won the Republic at presidential level was Lyndon Johnson. So … Also: This official White House speech really stays away from campaign policy!
23. "There are many people there, for example from the 11 o'clock speech. That's a lot of people. It's a lot – it's like the Academy Awards during the day. "
The speech was in the afternoon. In addition, Trump never – never always notices (and does not pay attention to) how many media members embrace him. Why? Because the death of Donald Trump is not a bad press. This is not a press.
24. "In 2020, we're taking, so better get out there and make sure we win."
So much meaty politics in this speech! A lot of official business! I am glad that taxpayers pay the bill for this!
25. "I don't know who will win, but we will have to hit Pocahontas hard again if she wins. But she comes back a little bit. What a group, Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe. "
I am not sure if I mentioned it, but here it is: This is supposedly an official event in the White House. Which means taxpayers cover the costs, not the Trump 2020 campaign. Which is strange, because well, speech is totally and totally political.
26. "Nobody can beat us, nothing can stop us, because winning is what Americans do, winning is what we know best."
27. "Mr. President, please, for the sake of the people of Pennsylvania, stop winning, stop creating all these jobs, stop creating all this product. Please, please, stop winning. " And I said to them – and I will tell them that we will never stop winning because no one has ever won as in the last few years. No one has ever won as you win. "
Best wins. So many products.
28. "I have fulfilled more than my promises. Even they said he promised things that he actually produced more than he promised, it's true, but we're going to produce more and more. "
Anyone fancy a word salad? Considering that I have fulfilled more promises in this song than I made, this is a good place to finish.