Prepare / SIPSE
CANCÚN.- We know that you are still dragging colds and cold shivers, but you still do not sing the victory, because in the spring you can still be a victim of some diseases.
Spring is the most beautiful season of the year. But at the same time it is accompanied by diseases that we have to deal with. For example, chickenpox is a highly contagious disease caused by varicella zoster virus, a type of herpes most often found in late winter and early spring.
You may also be interested in: Incredible! Do you have any of these diseases? Use garlic
Another example is spring asthenia, which is the only disorder of this time that does not require any treatment. Among its various symptoms are muscular pains, anxiety, almost permanent fatigue, weight loss, fever or changes in the intestinal rhythm. All disappear with the passage of days.
Below are the most common conditions:
- Skin infections caused by bacteria and fungi, by washing or bathing in contaminated water.
- Throat inflammation or rhinitis due to allergies or pollen, pastures, bark and dairy products or honey.
- Bronchial asthma or allergic bronchitis are increased by the abundance of pollen or dust.
- Gastrointestinal infections, such as dysentery due to Shigella, Salmonella and Scherichia, contaminated food or no hand washing.
- There may be cases of viral hepatitis due to the intake of contaminated fruit.
- Dehydration and heat stroke in children and people over 50 years of age.
- Increases the risk of cholera or amoeba by eating poorly cooked or decomposed foods, from the sea or fresh water contaminated with droppings.
- Increased parasitic diseases in arthropods such as ticks, lice, fleas, bedbugs, etc.
- Various injuries to the joints and / or skin due to injury, exposure to the sun, cuts and fractures or sprains.